Dr. Nasim Ghaffar Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Nasim Ghaffar?

Like A Friend

Dr. Ghaffar has been my primary physician for over 25 years. All of my experiences with her have been great. We have grown to know each other over the years and she has always made me feel very comfortable. I've never felt rushed or unimportant to her. She gives me her undivided attention and even remembers small details about my life from past discussions which never fails to surprise me:) I trust her judgment implicitly. I've always been satisfied with referrals she's given me. Dr. Ghaffar is always impeccably dressed and the exam rooms are clean and neat. Her staff is pleasant and efficient. On a few occasions I've had to wait longer than 15 minutes which is ok because I've also had to call for an immediate appointment and was seen right away. My biggest fear is that one day she may retire.......

Dr. Ghaffar is one of the friendliest doctors I have ever had the pleasure of meeting! I have been going to her for over 10yrs now and she always greets you with a smile and a happy greeting. Nowadays that might not seem important to some but to me it means just as much as her excellent professionalism. She has helped me through many health problems. Anyone looking for a good or better yet excellent doctor would do well to check her out. .

not supportive of a nursing mother. wrote I had asthema, I don't.

Not forthcoming

Got bill from insurance company saying test she gave should have been explained that they would not be covered by insurance company. Finding new doctor. No voicemail service to leave a message in case you have to cancel

Terrible Dr.

Stinks!! No bedside manner. Doesn't wash hands. Takes notes during appointment and not after seeing you.

horrible

This was a horrible experience for years going to to her as a doctor. Unprofessional. Tremendous wait time. Way over booked, people would walk out. She is hold my records and will not give them to me, due to me not having money to pay for them. I have no income and I think it is not fair. I never felt comfortable at that office.

Dr. Nasim Ghaffar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dracut, MA.