Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nasim A Sheikh has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy & Immunology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Watery Eyes
- Hay Fever
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergies
Showing 5 of 15
While the office is old and in need of updates/repairs, the office staff is very nice and professional. Wait time depends on the day (sometimes we get right in, other times we have had to wait up to 30 min) but the doctor never appears rushed when with us. All problems have been diagnosed & treated promptly & accurately. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a good allergist.
The office was filthy!! Air intake vent coated in dust and filth. I was nauseated by the state of the office and was afraid to touch anything. I could not have imagined an allergy, asthma, and immunologists office being unmaintained to the point it that it could effect the very people the doctor is meant to treat. I should have just turned around and went home when I saw the nastiness on the front door!!
Dr. Sheikh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Wilson Medical Center
Dr. Nasim A Sheikh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFamily Allergy & Asthma Clinic, 4502 MacCorkle Ave SW, South Charleston, WV
Dr. Nasim A Sheikh is similar to the following 0 Doctors near South Charleston, WV.