Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nasima K Vira has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
- Diabetes Complications
Showing 5 of 13
This is the most uncaring, non knowledgeable physician I have yet to see(at my age, I have unfortunately seen many). She makes it very known you are an imposition, in addition to not reading your chart, barely taking 4 total minutes with an appt and this is if you are asking a few basic questions regarding your health. I leave feeling more discouraged and saddened by the life I am left to live, with my remaining years to endure what was handed to me without light at the end of the tunnel. When I ask direction on my health that are correctable but responses are none, this is frustrating and depressing. When a patient is seeking answers, needing results based on proof and facts resulting from scans, specialists, etc and you are criticized/demeaned for needing and wanting patient care, results, relief to correct health issues that are out of patient's control and doesn't provide answers, assistance in helping the patient correct the reasons for why you are seeking a physician's assistance in the first place then you are in a profession to collect a pay check and are truly not there for the concern or best interest of the patient.
Dr. Nasima K Vira accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- Premera VA Mason Med Center: Personal Care
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Evergreen Health Partners
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nasima K Vira in this video.
Dr. Nasima K Vira is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.