Dr. Nasir Shaikh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nasir Shaikh?

Posted on September 6th, 2013

When I first came to Dr. Shaikh, I was having severe back pain to the point that I was unable to walk. I also had been home from work for 2-3 months. The doctor was right on with his diagnosis and ordered the right tests. He also recognized that I had a Vitamin B-12 deficiency and started treating me accordingly. Since then my numbing pain and tingling began to resolve and through his diligent care, I was able to return to work. I have been with this practice for a few years now and even though I live quite far, I feel it ís definitely worth it. They try to accommodate patients by opening early at 7 am every morning and they are also open every Saturday. The staff is also very understanding and accommodative. There have been many times when I have called for a same day appointment or sick visit and they made it happen. I trust Dr. Shaikh because he has a wealth of knowledge in all regards and I often even consult with him about problems others in my family are having.

patient

Posted on August 28th, 2013

Dr. Shaikh is very conscientious about his patients. He is very attentive and takes the time to listen. It was because of his persistent insistence that I needed to get screening which resulted in an early cancer detection for me. I am very thankful to Dr. Shaikh for staying on top of me like that! He saved my quality of life!

Excellent Primary Care Doctor

Posted on March 20th, 2012

It has always been difficult finding a good primary care doctor and I have finally found one in Dr. N. Shaikh. He was recommended to me by other family members who raved about his practice. I have been to him a few times, but knew after my first visit he was a good fit for me. Dr. Shaikh is professional, takes as much time as you need, listens intently to any concerns you have, is very thorough and follows thru quickly with results or treatments. Being able to have blood work and an EKG in his office is a definite plus. I would highly recommend Dr. Shaikh to anyone looking for a primary care doctor.

Overall Great Experience

Posted on December 15th, 2011

I just moved to the area and was referred to Dr. Shaikh. He was extremely welcoming. He listened to my concerns and took the time to explain all the treatment options with me. He does not rush in and out of the room, and is very open to many treatment options. I feel very comfortable when in the office. I would highly reccommend Dr. Shaikh.

Excellent caring physician

Posted on August 18th, 2009

Dr Shaikh is an excellent diagnostician and a very caring physician.

Posted on October 21st, 2017