Dr. Nasir A Shamsi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nasir A Shamsi?

Very nice Dr, The wait time is ridiculous

Dr. Shamsi is the only plus !!

Dr. Shamsi is a very involved and attentive doctor. I prefer to see him and not his other doctors on staff. I agree with the parent about the uncleanliness office. It is very unkempt and the carpet is horrific. Your doctor's office should be one of the cleanest places you visit. That is the main reason I changed doctors.

Very nice and always available when you need him ..He answers promptly to his pages at any hours.

brilliant doctor!!!

dr. shamsi has been a wonderful dr. during the years there had been times I wont of known of know what to do without his opinon . we love you

I have five children and have been going to doctor Shamsi for 7years and tried several pediatricians before I found him. He is the most caring doctor I have ever seen. You can call and get your child in the same day every time. He takes the time and answers all and every question you have. We all know that sometimes a parent can be a worried over protected mess when their child is sick and he understands that. The only negative thing I have to say is that the wait in his office can be over an hour at times but it is worth the wait and I know it is usualy due to the fact that what ever the illness is going around most children in the area have it and most have called that morning to get in and Doctor Shamsi takes his time with each child. He is very caring and you actualy can feel that he tries to make your child comfortable and lose the nervousness they may feel. One time all five of my children came down with the flu at the same time and my insurance requires a 15.oo dollar co-pay per child I could not afford the whole amount payday was the next day and he let all my children be seen. When my youngest was in the hospital as an infant the doctor came in and he always asked how I was feeling making sure I was not overwelmed with a sick child and to make sure the hospital staff was treating me and my child properly. He has a pager and does not get upset if you page him at any time with an emergancy or what you may think is an emergancy or crisis. I have referred several families to Doctor Shamsi and they love him too all but the wait time in his office. His diagnoses has never been wrong and refers you to specialist that he would feel comfortable sending his children to. He tells you what to expect with every test or medicine he sends you for too. Once again I must say he is the greatest caring pediatrician I have ever taken my children to. The staff in his office is also wonderful. Believe me when I say the wait time can be overwhelming but it is worth the wait.

horrible office , staff and DR, waiting is one hr or longer...just horrible

Dr. Nasir A Shamsi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hammond, IN.