Dr. Nasiruddin Nazarally Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nasiruddin Nazarally?

A Real Doctor

Posted on October 31st, 2017

He is a Real Doctor. smiles with you, shows compassion, gives his 100% everything. Has a through knowledge of everything he talks. Wish all the Dr's. are like him. Very sweet charming gentle man.

Posted on February 17th, 2016

I like Dr.. Nassarally or I would not have stayed with him and returned. In this age of HMO's etc. n Doctors not HEARING you I find it refreshing to hear to have Doctor NOT give me a hard time... nor treat me like a basket case. He treats you each visit like PATIENT needing care.

Good doc, thorough and knowledgable

Posted on September 24th, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Nazarally for a few months since my original PCP left the practice. I'm very happy with him- he makes me feel comfortable, never rushes me and inspires confidence . He's very pleasant but serious. The only drawback is that the wait time is usually an hour or more in the north Miami office, but that probably has nothing to do with the doctor. I had problems with no callbacks, missed diagnoses, difficulty obtaining prescription refills, lots of mistakes on prescriptions ( dates missing, no DEA number, incorrect dosage etc.) with my other doctor but not with Dr Naz. I would recommend him to anyone, and I am an RN with 36 years of experience.

Posted on August 30th, 2011

Dr. Nazarally has a caring and unhurried bedside manner. He was always very interested in all aspects of my treatment, including services and treatments rendered by other specialists. His accurate dianosis of my medical problems and the genuine interest in all aspects of my condition has always been exemplary.

Posted on February 7th, 2017