Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nasreen M Khan has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 27
This is, no exaggeration, the worst medical/health facility I have ever encountered. The staff is so rude. And saying Dr. Kahn is rude would be an understatement. If you make this your chose for OB care for your pregnancy, be good and prepared to have all your concerns completely shutdown, dismissed, and chalked up to you just being an a whiny pregnant lady by Dr. Kahn. I have never met a doctor so condescending, sarcastic, and blatantly rude in her almost every statement. On top of it all, getting clearly rushed out the office as quickly as you walked in (after a long wait to be seen ofcourse). I honestly don't know how her practice is still going. But, I see her ratings are dropping. I hope she sees how dissatisfying her patients experiences are and fix it. For now, I couldn't be happier making a switch to Dedicated to Women OB at Eden Hill in Dover. It is fantastic!
I had went to dr.kahn about 6 years ago for an irregular pap. Now I'm pregnant with my first child and when I went in for my confirmation bloodwork the lady that handled it was extremely rude and unpleasant.I had to call to get my test results and the receptionist was not very friendly either now I've found myself scared to call with any questions or concerns and find myself basically using Google as my new doctor until I can find one that actually seems to well...care.
25 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Nasreen M Khan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nasreen M Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dover, DE.