Dr. Nasreen A Sabir Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nasreen A Sabir?

Best doctor around!

Dr Sabir has treated me and my family for the past 20 years. When my twins were born, she let me in on a little secret of bringing the girls in, rather than going to a pediatrician, as she has a sub-specialty in pediatrics. She has a wonderful bedside manner and always interested in knowing how you are doing. She gives great advise and is an absolute sweetheart to work with.

My Most Favored Doctor

Professional and insightful doctor. Willing to factor in patient's opinions.

Ive been seeing Dr. Sabir for more than 5 years now and although she is very helpful and knowledgeable. There are somethings that require additional follow up, that doesn't take place.

The doctor isn't in and Nurse Ratchet doesn't care

I visited the office twice and never met the doctor. I came in for a referral, per my radiologists orders, and the case manager disagreed WITH THE DOCTOR and wouldn't do it. Unethical, money grubbing accountants run this monkey house- I have no idea what the doctor does.

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Sabir has been my doctor for over 20 years and she is the best. She has been through many medical issues with me and has never hesitated to provide a test or a referral to a specialist when apporpriate. Her nursing staff is very caring and attentive as well. She spends time and listens. She is the greatest!

Excellent doctor

Dr Sabir has seen me through several medical issues during the past couple of years. When she is unsure of a problem, she refers me to the proper specialist. I am very pleased with this doctor and would recommend her to others (and I have!).

Caring Doctor and Staff

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Sabir's for many years. Her attending nurses have always been thorough and just as caring as she has been.

one truly fine doctor!

Amazing doctor, she really cares, results are super fast and wait time is very short.

I have been a patient of Dr. Sabir for several years and have found her to be professional, engaging and personable. I genuinely enjoy our visits and have found her to be a quality physician.