Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Nasrullah Manji
Dr. Nasrullah Manji, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sugar Land, TX. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Manji is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center, West Houston Medical Center and Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Nasrullah Manji has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Nasrullah Manji has the following 10 expertise
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Abdominal Pain
- Hepatitis C
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Celiac Disease
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Dr. Nasrullah Manji has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 45
Dr Manji is the best! His knowledge and expertise in gastrointestinal diseases is his specialty.i highly recommended Dr Manji and his staff as they all work together to get things done for the patient. He is up on all board medications suited for many different gastrointestinal diseases, he will tell you what is suited and if not then try another as all patients vary from their illness. Dr Manji has helped me with my UC over the past 7 months with improvement. Please do not be discouraged by office staff environment...as the patient you are their to see the doctor and the staff works very hard to accommodate all his patients. Your s truly lo’STRACCO
Office staff RUDE and confrontational. I left a message to speak with the MD after my CT scan the receptionist asked what I wanted...I asked for my results she rudely stated "it takes 48 hours to get those". I immediately called the hospital asked for a CD with my CT and the results. Picked them up 30 minutes later. The next day they called to confirm my apt and when I asked what it was for they said "I dont' know", I told them I don't remember making the apt and since they did not yet have results there was no reason to come in and could they just check what it was for. The persons response was "I am not going to make up reasons for your apt, I am just going to cancel it". I now have my CT results that I picked up and am still waiting for someone to call me back even though I already know it was normal. I am in healthcare and if I did not like this MD I would go somewhere else. he needs to fire his staff ALL OF THEM!
Dr. Manji is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Dow Medical College
Graduated in 1980
Brigham & Womens Hospital
Dr. Nasrullah Manji accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNasrullah Manji Md, 4760 Sweetwater Blvd Ste 101, Sugar Land, TX
Dr. Nasrullah Manji is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sugar Land, TX.