Dr. Nasrullah Manji Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Nasrullah Manji?

The best Gastroenterologist :)

Dr Manji is the best! His knowledge and expertise in gastrointestinal diseases is his specialty.i highly recommended Dr Manji and his staff as they all work together to get things done for the patient. He is up on all board medications suited for many different gastrointestinal diseases, he will tell you what is suited and if not then try another as all patients vary from their illness. Dr Manji has helped me with my UC over the past 7 months with improvement. Please do not be discouraged by office staff environment...as the patient you are their to see the doctor and the staff works very hard to accommodate all his patients. Your s truly lo’STRACCO

Completely satisfied with Dr. Manji. Moved here recently, and I'm glad to have found a GI doctor that I will stay with.

Waiting for 4 months to get my refund. Dictated complex visit and never put a hand on me or asked any of the questions he dictated. Staff is rude. Office is dirty. Will never go back and I was only there ONCE! You will also be referred to take plenty of tests at Methodist. Be ready.

RUDE OFFICE STAFF

Office staff RUDE and confrontational. I left a message to speak with the MD after my CT scan the receptionist asked what I wanted...I asked for my results she rudely stated "it takes 48 hours to get those". I immediately called the hospital asked for a CD with my CT and the results. Picked them up 30 minutes later. The next day they called to confirm my apt and when I asked what it was for they said "I dont' know", I told them I don't remember making the apt and since they did not yet have results there was no reason to come in and could they just check what it was for. The persons response was "I am not going to make up reasons for your apt, I am just going to cancel it". I now have my CT results that I picked up and am still waiting for someone to call me back even though I already know it was normal. I am in healthcare and if I did not like this MD I would go somewhere else. he needs to fire his staff ALL OF THEM!

Never again!!

Really bad experience, office staff are the worst you can find!!!!! I really don't know whywould PCP's are still recommending a doctor and staff if they are so RUDE and very UNPREFFESIONAL!!

Dr. Manji was a referral from my primary care Dr. for a colonoscopy. His bedside manner was excellent and very caring. Took time to answer my questions, and was very thorough. The procedure went smoothly and Dr. Manji followed up afterwards with a phone call. Great Dr!

I find Dr. Manji to be an excellent doctor. He is easy to talk to, an excellent listener, & has an exceptional memory. He is very easy to understand when he discusses treatment options, ie. he talks in layman terms. Dr. Manji did a life saving job of treating me when I was in the hospital, & I have continued to see him on a follow up basis. I feel like he orders only the tests & medicine that I need to be properly treated. He is not only my doctor, I consider him to be a friend.

EBD & Colonoscopy

Dr.Manji Is well educated and Highly experienced . Facility is good enough. Good locality , good staff No much waiting. Easy to get Appointment. Overall I like the . Professional dealings in all that they do.. I am so Happy with This facility and the procedures.

Great Doctor and Great Human

My wife and I have used Dr. Manji as our G.I. doctor for several years and have found him to be friendly, highly professional, caring, accurate with his diagnosis and treatments. We have complete faith and trust in him.

After reading all the negative comments, I felt it only fair to write a review. My husband is a pt of Dr. Manji's and we have always been very satisfied with his care. Dr. Manji is direct and straight to the point but has always taken very good care of my husband. He has been able to pin point problems that even his primary care doctor wasn't able to. No doctor can please everyone, but we have always been very happy with the Dr. Manji has provided.

Members of our family who have seen Dr. Manji span three generations. He has always been professional and knowledgeable and has addressed any problems with compassion. We recommend him highly.

He insisted that had IBS. My rheumatologist said there was no way it could be IBS because of continued (2wks) of diarreha which has not been a concern in the past. He gave me pain meds and said I may have to be admitted to the hospital. I found a new gi doc who knows a lot about IBD's. He did some specialized blood work and found that I have chrons. This makes sense since I also have RA and I can take the same med for both.