Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nasser Hambaz has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 13
I started going to Patient Choice when I hurt my back. I was a walk in. I saw Dr. Hambaz and he had no problem helping me. He won't put you on a whole bunch of bad drugs but keeps up on better and knewer things. I have been with his practice ever since I walked in that day and met him. Sherine is a nurse practitioner there that helped me lose 70 lbs. and she is so kind and sweet. I don't think anyone could not like her. And Rachel is another nurse practitioner that is great too. She helped me with laser treatment. Yep, they do laser treatments for all kinds of things from your toes all the way up to your face. They have a great nurse in there that is always on the go. I wish I could remember her name. Anyway my husband started going there and he really liked him too. He's got to be real good for that to happen. Anyway its a great place to go. I have no doubts in his treatment and knowledge. Thank you all, for taking care of Victor and I.
Dr. Hambaz is a great doctor...i haven't been to his office in over a year but was a patient of his for years....i moved from the area...the last time i was in his office i had an issue with his receptionist...i am not sure if she still works there or not but if she does if u can get past her rudeness then u will see a great doctor...but other than the receptionist i had no complaints about my care with dr. hambaz....
Dr. Hambaz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Nasser Hambaz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNasser Hambaz Md, 4876 Baxter Rd, Virginia Beach, VA
Dr. Nasser Hambaz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Virginia Beach, VA.