Dr. Nasser Taghavi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nasser Taghavi?

The best

Great Doctor

Dr Tagavi is very knowledgable and compassionate. I've never felt rushed or that he wasn't looking for every possible way to resolve my medical issues. He is one of the most dedicated doctors I've met. Highly recommend him!

Dr Taghavi is an excellent doctor. He is an excellent diagnoctician. He will spend time with you. His staff is slow.

great,caring

This man cares about his patients,talks to you so that you understand.LISTENS to you,and you feel like you have been with a person that gives a darn when you leave his office. One of the best, one of the few!

Best doctor

I love this doctor!! He's knowledgable, understands you, takes care of the problem. Well worth the wait! I would recomend him to all my family members and friends.

Wonder Dr!!!

Dr. Taghavi was the 1st dr. in 4 years to listen to me and help me find a more appropriate medication that would be tough enough to help yet cause me little to NO side affects. I have to be ME! I have 2 young children and care for 2 infants so its VERY vital that I'm "on my toes" and not druged out or spaced out by meds. He's ALWAYS helpful and caring.. althou the wait is a pain, its well worth it!!! He's always listened and willing to do whatever he can to make what I need possible. He'll never know just how much he's help me and my family :)

If you can't trust your DOCTOR, then who can you trust???? Name calling, isn't proper from any human being.

I've been a patient of Dr. Taghavi for 2 tears now. I liked him from the miute we met. I could tell he was going to take care of me. I always am treated well and the wait is well worth it. But yesterday we got in a little dispute. I was trying to get a prior authorazation on a certain medication. I called the office several times to ask questons , and they (the staff) were upset with me. Also he wrote me a prescription for 80 pills,instead of 90, like he ALWAYS has in the past and i thought he made a mistake so I had my pharmacy call him. Doctor said i forged the script. Whch I would never do. Instead of believing me, he yelled at me and said that it was not his handwrting. and it was. He wrote the prescription at first for 30 then when I brought it to his attention he rewrote it for 80....but it should hsvr brrn 90..3 a day x 30 day's, To make a long story short he was mad, and asked me to go to a new doctor, and had me sign a swaiver stating so. I thought this was so unfair. If i was trying to pull the wool over his eye's I wouldn't have brought it to his attention. I am very sad and disapointed w/ him and his staff. I told so many friends of mine to go to him. How wonderful he is. But now, I feel I was treated badly. I guess he knows he was wrong, but not man enough to admit it. Yes, I lost my cool. The staff all ganged up on me and said I called 10 times regarding my Prior Authorazation (to get approved from the doc, s I wouldn't have to pay the out of pocket expense) I called 3 times to ask some important questions. The lady that anseweres the phone at the office, hung up on me 7 times, How unprofessional to treat a patient like that. And she told the doctor I was manic and called 10 times, well remember she hung up on me 7 out of the 10 . If you can't trust your doctor or his staff for help then who can you trust?????? Very sad that that I was treated like this. In all my 52 tears I was never treated this way. 'm a good , and honest person, but they brought the worst out of me, and I lost my cool, Being called a liar is the worst feeling and embarrasing.

Dr. Taghavi has been the Best Doctor in a long time that I have had. It took me many years. Would travel just to see him. If there is a long wait there is a very good reason. He is so polite and will get down to the matter of your visit. I would recommend Dr. Taghavi to anyone..

Mediocre

This doctor may be average but his office makes this an overall bad experience You can be guaranteed a 45 minute wait. The staff is slightly unprofessional and not very good with paperwork.

Dr. Nasser Taghavi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Livonia, MI.