Dr. Nassif Soueid Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nassif Soueid?

Carole Burrell

Posted on December 13th, 2017

Blessed to have been referred to Dr Soueid! Reconstruction Surgery from Breast Cancer- Dr Soueid is a perfectionist and he will get it great for you! He is an EXTRAORDINARY Plastic Surgeon and Person! Thank you Dr Soueid for Being You! I love that he is excited to play Santa Claus during the holidays for the kids and his excited is just like the Miracle of the Excitement of Children! He has the Best Staff as well!

Posted on December 5th, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Soueid and his staff.

The best Surgeon

Posted on November 25th, 2017

Dr Soueid is the best plastic surgeon I've ever been to, hes the only plastic surgeon I've been to and I must admit I'm very impressed. His personality just puts you at ease if your feeling nervous or anxious. I was very nervous and he reassured me that I was in good hands and I was. I'm very happy with my results and I wouldnt go anywhere else if I decided to get something else done. His team is GREAT!

#1 Plastic Surgeon

Posted on September 4th, 2017

I love this man. I Never thought I would have to see a plastic surgeon because of breast cancer but he has made this process so easy. He's amazing, knowledgeable, caring and has wonderful bedside manner. He always does "what's best for the patient".

excellent breast surgeon

Posted on August 27th, 2017

Dr. Soueid has an excellent bedside manner. Old world personality.He explains everything completely, specific to your age and condition. He came highly recommended and I felt that his surgical technique was in fact, top notch. I had a breast reduction and my scars are so much finer than I had expected. He checks on you post op and answers any questions (I used email and he always answered me promptly)

Posted on August 7th, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr. Soueid to anyone who needs a plastic surgeon. He makes your procedure as painless and healing process as comfortable as much as possible.

GREAT EXPERIENCE.

Posted on April 13th, 2017

Dr. Soueid is a wonderful surgeon, person. He has a wonderful bedside manner. Dr Soueid explained everything and answered all my questions. I was not nervous at all going through this surgery with Dr. Soueid. Highly recommend!!!

Great Doctor!

Posted on April 8th, 2017

Dr. Soueid has been the consummate professional when it comes to his patients, specifically, myself. He is patient and explains his procedures thoroughly, answering any questions that I may have. I would highly recommend him to family and friends without any hesitation. Love his personality!

Posted on March 3rd, 2017

Dr. Soueid is very professional and displays a caring attitude.

Posted on February 24th, 2017

My primary doctor recommended Dr. Soueid. I couldn't have been more pleased. He was truthful, direct and skillful.

Posted on February 12th, 2017

Friendly and always made me feel comfortable. Was easy to talk to about anything that bothered me. The concerns I had on treatments I would be going through.

Posted on November 22nd, 2016

Doctor Soueid is one of the best Doctor's that I have come in contact with. He has a great personality, is very knowledgeable, listens to you, and you leave the office knowing that he cares. I am forever grateful for the care that he has given to me. His staff is also top notch and always welcoming, and willing to listen. He always took the time to explain in detail, and address my concerns, never rushing me. I have and would recommend him to any person that is looking for a good Plastic Surgeon.