Dr. Nastaran Fathi Is this you?

THE BEST OF PHYSICIAN CARE AND PATIENT SATISFACTION

Excellent Nephrologist

Very concern about patient wellbeing. Great Doctor!

Excellent Physician

I found Dr. Fathi in this website, recommended as one of the best. So, I got an appointment with her. She is the best of the best; the kind of physician that really cares about you. She makes you feel relax, attentive, interested in what she has to say about your health. I like her good sense of humor. She speaks her mind in regards to your health... "You are not taking your medication for high blood pressure? Why?"... "Because I don't like medicines."... "You don't want a stroke, do you?"... She scared me of the obvious. I am back on the medication. Thanks, Dr. Fathi.

RN. MSN. RETIRED

DR. FATHI TO MY KNOWLEDGE OF THE HEALTH CARE PROFESSION IS THE MOST HONEST, DEDICATED,SELFLESSPHYSICIAN WHO PRACTICES WITH MORAL CONVICTION.SHE IS AN ADVOCATE AND CHAMPION OF HER PATIENTS.WE SHOULD HAVE MANY MORE OF SUCH DEDICATED PHYSICIANS.

Leonardo J Paccione

I have never had a better and more caring Doctor than Dr. Fathi. She is very professional and caring whenever I have an appointment with her. I have referred patients to her and they all think she is great, as I do. My wife, thinks the world of her also....

She is an awsome DR. I would recommend her to anyone. She is a doctor that follows through after test.

Best Doctor Ever!!!

I have recommended Dr. Fathi to a number of people and everyone thinks she is great. I even trust her with my children! Hypertension is a family curse so we feel so lucky to have found her. I honestly believe I might get a couple of more years out of life with Dr. Fathi helping me manage my most vulnerable health issue. Her persistence forces me to pay attention and take care of myself.

E. Jimenez, SATX

A co-worker of mine raved about his physician. I asked for her name. I'm so glad that I did. I have never met a physician like Dr. Fathi. She truly cares about her patients. She gives me the same undivided attention she gives all her patients. She never rushes me. She has referred me to some other great specialists too. She always requests medical reports from all my other physicians and stays on top of my health. Dr. Fathi has been my primary care physician for seven years. I always rave about her to friends and family and now she also treats my husband and two other friends. She is highly respected by my other doctors. She has a reputation of being a strict and outstanding doctor among hospital nurses. Her office nurse is an outstanding, courteous and caring professional also. They don't come any better than Dr. Fathi. My husband and I dread the day she decides to retire.

greates doctor in san antonio

Dr. Fathi is an exceptional doctor. She is thorough and cares about her patients.She and her nurse give the best care possibble. I sincrely have recommended Dr. Fathi to other friends, co-workers especially my family. Everyone in my family knows what a great doctor she is.

Great Health Care

Always refer you to the best Doctors for the diagnosic. Give excellent care while in the hospital , Informs you about your finding and give you the treatment plan. Hope she never retires. Great person, Greater Doctor.

Dr Fathi is the best in San Antonio

Dr Fathi has been my personal physician for about 4 years. She is knowledgeable, dedicated, and keeps up with research. She takes a genuine interest in and advocates for her patients (I once heard her refuse samples from a pharmaceutical rep because many of her patients could not afford the medication they were pushing, while a more affordable and equally effective alternative was available). I gave her 3 stars for bedside manner only because some patients might be taken a little aback by her occasional vehemence - but in my experience it's evidence of her concern, and her expectation that I should care about my health as much as she does. She spends a long time with each patient, so I come prepared to wait, but knowing I'll get the same generous amount of time when it's my turn. Her office is old-fashioned - no credit or debit card machine, hand receipts, and thick paper files - but thankfully so is her approach to her patients.

Very impressed