Dr. Nastaran Safdarian Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Nastaran Safdarian?

Dr. Safdarian is the most caring and competent Doctor. She has me on a regimen that has helped my breathing 100%. I will never go to any other doctor for my asthma. She is awesome!

Very personable, loved her and her staff

Staff was very polite and courteous. Dr. Safdarian was very professional and helpful

I highly suggest seeing Dr. Safadarian

The only thing that was difficult about my visit with Dr. Safdarian was pronouncing her name. Both her and her staff were very friendly. I did not have to wait in the office our exam room for long periods of time. Dr. Safdarian does not rush you when she is examining you and will take the time to answer all your questions. She also does not try to push drugs on you that you don't need or can't afford. She is very open to listening to your opinions. Overally it was one of my best experiences with a Doctor.

wonderful, caring doctor

I would definitely recommend Dr. Safdarian. She listens to you and genuinely cares about your well-being.

Dr. Nastaran Safdarian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.