9 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr Natacha Falcon?

Thomas Krier

After seeing many other Doctors for my spinal pain I was to the point of wondering if my next step was to go and pick out my wheelchair. I was literately to the point of not being able to walk before going to see Dr Falcon she knew exactly what I needed to get me moving again with the right medication (Lyrica) and maintain the pain with injections and trust me when I say she never gave up on me. I was not an easy patient to bring to the table with having what I thought was seven herniated dics when first seeing Dr Falcon a recent MRI has more than doubled that amount but for now I lost 35 LBS I traded that wheelchair in for a Harley Davidson and Dr Falcon is truly a super hero.