Dr. Natacha Pankratz Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Natacha Pankratz?

Nice Doctor

Posted on September 17th, 2012

She has always been very kind to my daughter and involves her in the check up. She also takes the time to answer any questions that I may have about my daughter's health, and if my daughter does have some sort of illness, she explains to me the best ways to help my little one while she gets better.

Absolutely No Bed-Side Manner

Posted on February 6th, 2012

Dr. Pankratz is the rudest, most insensitive, non-caring, non-compassionate doctor I have ever come across. Yes, I believe she is knowledgable and competent but I will never take my 11 year old son back to her office again. She spoke to him in a harsh uncaring manner and told him he needed to see a psychiatrist (yes, in those words). This was my 2nd visit. I had concerns about her on the 1st visit but decided to give her another chance. If I could report her to a higher board for lack of bed side manner I would.

Posted on July 7th, 2016