Dr. Natale Carasali Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Natale Carasali?

What a Wonderful Doctor!! :)

Posted on September 8th, 2010

I have been taking my 8mon old son to see Doctor Carasali for the past 6mons, and so far I have not had to wait more than 10-15min in the waiting room or the exam room. Doctor Carasali is very thourough with his exams and he is very "one on one" with his patients. He always answers all my questions. What really made me enjoy Dr. Carasali, was the fact that he stays late to call his patients back. I received a phone call from Dr.Carasali at 6:30p just to answer a quick question that I had. I am now bringing my 6yr old daughter to see him. What a wonderful doctor!! :)

Posted on August 17th, 2014