Dr. Natali Balog Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Natali Balog?

Posted on April 14th, 2017

Dr. Balog is an amazing Doctor, I wish she were my family Dr. She has helped me to lead a better life. . a life with less pain.

Posted on September 16th, 2015

Dr. Balog has always treated me with kindness and respect. I never have to wait more than 10 mins for scheduled appointments. If i have an RA flare, she will squeeze me in. She has always listened to my pains and ongoing issues. I would refer Dr. Balog any day of the week. She is a wonderful doctor.

Posted on July 30th, 2015

I came to Dr. Balog with two RA diagnosis that had both been confirmed by multiple doctors. When reviewing my medicines she flat out told me due to the medications I was already on (Not narcotic or pain related) by another doctor for a different diagnosis that she wouldn't do anything for my first complaint. For my second she ran lab work and then proceeded to tell me that all the other doctors I had seen for over 10 years were wrong and I didn't have the autoimmune disease I had been diagnosed with. Wouldn't discuss it any further and told me there was no reason to return unless I wanted someone to monitor my diet. She seemed compassionate but in the end I felt brushed aside and a like a fool for complaining about my chronic pain.

Staff couldn't tie their shoes with a YouTube tutorial

Posted on July 15th, 2015

Sent incomplete and missing documents from file to my ortho. Waited 40 minutes past appointment time first visit. Said had RA in only one joint?...riiiight. 5 years later, get the same referral to same doctor. Take the morning off of work, drive an hour. Went to their north campus by mistake first. Called their south campus while en route to let them know. Showed up 3 minutes late and was forced to reschedule. $3800 to analyse fluid from my knee. Didn't have 5 minutes to go over the results because I was 3 minutes late? Have lost all confidence in this office. Would never recommend to anyone. Inept.

Patient

Posted on October 16th, 2013

She was completely unsympathetic, and rude! She said to me, "you don't have rheumatoid arthritis, so why are you here?" As I began to tell her my 7 years of chronic pain, spontanias spine fracturing, and serious vitamin defincientcy she said, "I'm not giving you drugs. You need a pain doctor! I Have a pain doctor! I'm not looking for drugs! I'm looking for a diagnosis!! I do not recommend this woman. Not to my worse enemy.

Dermatomyocytis patient

Posted on May 15th, 2013

I have great respect for Dr. Balog. She is very knowledgeable and dedicated to her practice and patients.

Posted on July 24th, 2012

Dr. Balog is a wonderful combination of caring, sympathetic, and very capable physician. I have complete confidence in her care.

The first time I met her I thought she was a bit cold, but at my next appt she was caring, remembered me, and seemed very concerned. Now I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Posted on March 30th, 2012

Posted on March 27th, 2012

Dr. Balog is the most caring and efficient doctor around.

caring

Posted on February 20th, 2012

Dr Balog is very caring, she takes the time to listin. She will do what ever it takes to make you feel better. Her staff is great.

Posted on December 3rd, 2011

Extremely rude and cold. Does not listen to patient cares and concerns.

Worse RA Doc Ever

Posted on August 24th, 2011

Horrible bedside manner, rude, she talked down to me like I was a child, and wanted to argue with me about my symtoms, like she new better than I how I was feeling, she never even looked over the questionaire I had to fill out, nor did she even glance at all my records I had faxed to her, I guess she didn't have time for me, she had her own agenda and opinions without even reviewing anything with me, she helped me none what so ever, she also said that ANYONE with Rheumatiod Arth. only needs to take 2 advil twice a day for pain, that's it, tell that to someone who can't walk without the assistance of a cane or wheelchair, if advil was such a miracle drug, why would anyone need a doctor? She is by far the worse doctor I have ever seen, and with my horrible health history, I've seen plenty of them