Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Natali R Franzblau has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
1st time I saw her and last time.. rude .. rushed.. was making faces while reviewing my chart when i asked what was wrong she ignored me. I been married for 23 years she asked what birth control used and said none..she laughed and said I should be cause I never know. I asked if something showed in my chart she said no but soon I would see one day.. she rushed me and when I asked when my pap results would be in she said I dint need a pap.. I was there for my annual .. really?? I asked for a script for mammogram she said at my age i don't need one.. Im 43 years old.. really .. i finally said I want a p.. and she rudely said gosh get dressed Ill give you one okay... It was horrible and horrific.. bad enough we have to go to these appointments and to be treated like that as well.. among other women I see go through this.. she should be removed!
Dr.Franzblau was very impatient and rude! I have never had a visit with her before until the other day and the first thing she asked me was what I was going to do about birth control...mind you I am almost 6 months pregnant I have never mentioned birth control to her or any of the others doctors. I told her I do not believe in taking birth control and her response was well I want to know what you're going to do about birth control so you do not have another kid right after this pregnancy. She kept pressing the topic after I made it clear I do not believe in taking birth control. She seemed very irritated my daughter was with me and checked me for a yeast infection without explaining what she was inserting in me. I looked over my summary review for that appointment to see that she had not documented what she had done! I'm furious and will be reporting this situation. I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANY ONE BE SEEN BY HER!! I am now switching to a different OBGYN office.
I started seeing Dr. F about 3 years ago when I realized I was pregnant. She was very matter of fact in that first appointment and kept me calm. I knew right away that she was the right doctor for me. Being an older maternity patient, I thought there were all kinds of risks for me, but she does not look for for what is not presenting itself. I found this refreshing. While I did the required testing for advanced maternal age, we did not go overboard. My little boy was born healthy and happy with no problems at all during the pregnancy! I would never switch. I have had many doctors over the years and I believe she is the best.
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Natali R Franzblau accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsCooper Faculty Ob/Gyn, 1103 Kings Hwy N Ste 201, Cherry Hill, NJ
Dr. Natali R Franzblau is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Cherry Hill, NJ.