Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Natalia Baldo has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Natalia Baldo has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Natalia Baldo has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Natalia Baldo is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 46
Ordering the wrong blood tests at the wrong lab was inconvenient. The folks at the lab mentioned they always seem to have issues with this particular clinic. I was seen by the doctor for red swollen lips, she looked at me from across the room, made her diagnosis, and electronically sent a script for something useless. I did some research, told her what it was and what I needed. The pharmacy called to let me know the RX was ready, they are very efficient. I was already into day two with some relief when the doctors office called to tell me they phoned in an RX and to also go get blood work which I had done the week before. I'm stuck at this clinic, any docs who take my insurance can't get me in until October. Very unorganized and unprofessional , and not one person there apologized for all the screw ups.... I feel like the staff is young and just out of training and they haven't learned any people skills yet.
with many other doctors in the world there is simply no reason to go to this one....she gets confused easily and then LIES IN YOUR MEDICAL RECORD..(which is almost impossible to challenge)....it is extremely unwise to put yourself in a room with her where she can enter anything she wants to into your record....NO STARS... she is not a trustworthy person...more focused on how to insure billing than what her patient is there for....my experience was strange and troubling... i wish i had not gone to her...
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
University Of Nevada Reno
Dr. Natalia Baldo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway X HMO Ind Direct Access
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
- First Health PPO
Health Plan of Nevada
- Health Plan of NV HMO My HPN MIPLAN BIEN Northern NV Plan HMO
- Health Plan of NV HMO Northern NV
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence N NV - HealthFirst HMO/POS Network Employer
- Prominence N NV - Premier HMO Employer
- Prominence N Nevada - Preferred Healthcare PPO Employer
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSaint Marys Medical Group, 8040 S Virginia St Ste 4, Reno, NV
Dr. Natalia Baldo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reno, NV.