Dr. Natalia Baldo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Natalia Baldo?

Unorganized and unprofessional.....

Posted on June 30th, 2016

Ordering the wrong blood tests at the wrong lab was inconvenient. The folks at the lab mentioned they always seem to have issues with this particular clinic. I was seen by the doctor for red swollen lips, she looked at me from across the room, made her diagnosis, and electronically sent a script for something useless. I did some research, told her what it was and what I needed. The pharmacy called to let me know the RX was ready, they are very efficient. I was already into day two with some relief when the doctors office called to tell me they phoned in an RX and to also go get blood work which I had done the week before. I'm stuck at this clinic, any docs who take my insurance can't get me in until October. Very unorganized and unprofessional , and not one person there apologized for all the screw ups.... I feel like the staff is young and just out of training and they haven't learned any people skills yet.

Posted on October 16th, 2014

with many other doctors in the world there is simply no reason to go to this one....she gets confused easily and then LIES IN YOUR MEDICAL RECORD..(which is almost impossible to challenge)....it is extremely unwise to put yourself in a room with her where she can enter anything she wants to into your record....NO STARS... she is not a trustworthy person...more focused on how to insure billing than what her patient is there for....my experience was strange and troubling... i wish i had not gone to her...

looses blood test results

Posted on November 12th, 2012

Family member of patient

Posted on May 6th, 2011

This Doctor was out and out Rude. She has the worst attitude I have ever seen. She was unprofessional and lack manners. Take this as a warning. The office she works in has other very good doctors and the staff is very helpful. Its just this doctors thats bad.

Great Doctor

Posted on September 10th, 2010

Best doctor I've ever seen. She doesn't rush patients in and out like other physicians and diagnosed me with an issue that had gone unnoticed by four other doctors. Especially for women I would highly recommend Dr. Baldo.

Great Doctor

Posted on November 9th, 2009

Dr. Baldo was very professional, and polite, and is an excellent doctor. I didn't wait long to see her. And the doctors office is very clean and neat. I would recomend her to anyone!

MR