Dr. Natalia Kovtun Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Natalia Kovtun?

Not interested in practicing medicine

Posted on April 17th, 2010

Dr. Kovtun specializes in 4.5 minute U-turn office visits. I saw her for three years for diabetes treatment, and she failed to order all the lab tests needed to screen for possibly fatal problems related to my oral medications. She also failed to detect and treat hypercalcemia for 2 years. As a result, I developed osteoporosis, and am now 2.5 inches shorter than when I started seeing her. She failed to detect the osteoporosis also. She was rude, uncring and lied on my medical records. For instance, when I told her that I was having trouble concentrating to the point of being unable to remember whether I had taken my morning meds, she grunted, walked out of the room, and wrote on my chart "Patient non compliant with medications". Her attempt to label herself an endocrinologist is laughable. She was only certified as an internist three years ago. I am now seeing a real endocrinologist and am doing much better.

Posted on March 15th, 2016