Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Natalia Weare-Regales
Dr. Natalia Weare-Regales, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL, with another office in Brandon, FL. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Weare-Regales has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Natalia Weare-Regales has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Natalia Weare-Regales has the following 12 expertise
- Addison Disease
- Gland Issues
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
Dr. Natalia Weare-Regales has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 29
I have learned more in the 3+ years as her patient using the pump to treat and understand diabetes then I have in the 48 yrs. that I have had it. She is a jewel, bubbly and makes you feel special every time you see her. Would not fail to recommend her to anyone. wish we had more doctors with her personality and bedside manner.
I have been to several endocrinologists and after being very frustrated with getting nowhere with them, i found Dr. Regales. She spends time with me, listens and really empathizes with me and my issues. She will test me for anything that I would like to have checked and doesn't tell me "it's not important or unnecessary" like some others have. I genuinely feel that I am an important patient to her and we have a good relationship, i feel very comfortable and safe in her care. She is a godsend and a blessing to the healthcare industry.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
11 Years Experience
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Natalia Weare-Regales is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.