Dr. Natalia Weare-Regales Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Natalia Weare-Regales?

A-1 in my book

I have learned more in the 3+ years as her patient using the pump to treat and understand diabetes then I have in the 48 yrs. that I have had it. She is a jewel, bubbly and makes you feel special every time you see her. Would not fail to recommend her to anyone. wish we had more doctors with her personality and bedside manner.

Amazing human being

I have been to several endocrinologists and after being very frustrated with getting nowhere with them, i found Dr. Regales. She spends time with me, listens and really empathizes with me and my issues. She will test me for anything that I would like to have checked and doesn't tell me "it's not important or unnecessary" like some others have. I genuinely feel that I am an important patient to her and we have a good relationship, i feel very comfortable and safe in her care. She is a godsend and a blessing to the healthcare industry.

She is amazing. I haven't found a doctor like her. She really listen and take the time to explain.

Dr. Regales is amazing, our visits are always educational and enjoyable.

Superior Care!

Most thorough physician I have ever had. Excellent listener, gathers all the facts from you to determine best treatment options. If you're looking for an Endocrinologist, look no further and do yourself a big favor!

Exceptional Doctor

Dr Regales is an exceptional endocrinologist. Her knowledgable, conscientious, and attentive demeanor immediately puts me at ease. She's always quick to respond to questions, no matter how busy she may be. She listens thoroughly, and has never dismissed my concerns. Since thyroid prescriptions are heavily based on lab work, many doctors have a reputation of dosing based solely on those values. Dr. Regales considers all factors, including your symptoms to create a customized plan of care. She makes it clear, through words and actions, that her goal is to help you feel better. She stays up to date on current treatments and developments in her field, which has benefited me greatly. I feel very fortunate to have found Dr. Regales, and would recommend her to everyone