Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Natalia Rosenberg
Dr. Natalia Rosenberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Framingham, MA. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Rosenberg is affiliated with Metrowest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Natalia Rosenberg has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 17
If you are 100% well 100% of the time and just need a PCP for insurance purposes, Dr. Natalia Rosenberg is the doctor for you. She rushes through appointments, doesn't EVER call back, doesn't EVER follow-up. Her nurses, while very friendly, are completely unknowledgeable. They are able to read test results and take messages, but after that youâre on your own. Forget about the doctor ever calling you. In fact, being on your own is a theme with this doctor. You will never hear from her and barely see her at your appointment. I was recently at the ER and was treated by a very nice doctor who told me to follow-up with Dr. Rosenberg, who would be able to see my test results in her computer. I had to call the office for the results, and when I asked to speak to the doctor, the nurse replied, "yeah, I'm not sure if that is going to happen." Last week when my stomach pain was really bad, another nurse answered quite frankly, "NOPE," when I asked if I could come in for an appointment. I waited a week and went to the ER instead. Now I'm waiting for the bill.
I do not give this doctor a good rating. I chose her out of a book when I got my health insurance and I wish I had picked someone else. Every time I go see her it feels like she dismisses anything I have to say. She is very rushed and terse and does not seem to care about my well being. Each time I go to ask quesitons she has one foot out the door. I have never felt so belittled or demotivated after an appointment. This is not how health care should be. And I am now looking for a new PCP who will invest in my health and well being.
Calling to make an appointment is painful, whoever I talk to always sounds rushed & has no patience. Recently I called with a problem with my wrist. After I explained who my dr was & what the problem I was practically barked at & told Dr R was on vacation the next day. I didn't care who I saw....she sighs heavily, puts me on hold then comes back & tells me to go to the ER. I told them I didn't want to deal with the $100.00 co-pay and the long waits. She's quite irritated at this point, puts me on hold again & tells me to go to the access clinic at the hospital, their co-pay is the same as an office visit. Come to find out SHE WAS LYING. A day after my visit to the access clinc (which is the ER) I find out I have a $100.00 co-pay. Fortunately I vented enough to the person I talked to in the financial office that they charged me $80.00. I really don't have an opinion one way or the other on Dr Rosenberg but their customer service sucks. I need to find a new doctor.
Dr. Rosenberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Moscow State University Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1981
University Of Connecticut
Dr. Natalia Rosenberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMetrowest Internal Medicine Pc, 61 Lincoln St Ste 301, Framingham, MA
Dr. Natalia Rosenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Framingham, MA.