Dr. Natalia Rosenberg Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Natalia Rosenberg?

find someone else

Posted on May 21st, 2013

If you are 100% well 100% of the time and just need a PCP for insurance purposes, Dr. Natalia Rosenberg is the doctor for you. She rushes through appointments, doesn't EVER call back, doesn't EVER follow-up. Her nurses, while very friendly, are completely unknowledgeable. They are able to read test results and take messages, but after that you’re on your own. Forget about the doctor ever calling you. In fact, being on your own is a theme with this doctor. You will never hear from her and barely see her at your appointment. I was recently at the ER and was treated by a very nice doctor who told me to follow-up with Dr. Rosenberg, who would be able to see my test results in her computer. I had to call the office for the results, and when I asked to speak to the doctor, the nurse replied, "yeah, I'm not sure if that is going to happen." Last week when my stomach pain was really bad, another nurse answered quite frankly, "NOPE," when I asked if I could come in for an appointment. I waited a week and went to the ER instead. Now I'm waiting for the bill.

Choose a different PCP

Posted on February 10th, 2012

I do not give this doctor a good rating. I chose her out of a book when I got my health insurance and I wish I had picked someone else. Every time I go see her it feels like she dismisses anything I have to say. She is very rushed and terse and does not seem to care about my well being. Each time I go to ask quesitons she has one foot out the door. I have never felt so belittled or demotivated after an appointment. This is not how health care should be. And I am now looking for a new PCP who will invest in my health and well being.

Posted on June 6th, 2011

exelent service

Posted on June 28th, 2010

Calling to make an appointment is painful, whoever I talk to always sounds rushed & has no patience. Recently I called with a problem with my wrist. After I explained who my dr was & what the problem I was practically barked at & told Dr R was on vacation the next day. I didn't care who I saw....she sighs heavily, puts me on hold then comes back & tells me to go to the ER. I told them I didn't want to deal with the $100.00 co-pay and the long waits. She's quite irritated at this point, puts me on hold again & tells me to go to the access clinic at the hospital, their co-pay is the same as an office visit. Come to find out SHE WAS LYING. A day after my visit to the access clinc (which is the ER) I find out I have a $100.00 co-pay. Fortunately I vented enough to the person I talked to in the financial office that they charged me $80.00. I really don't have an opinion one way or the other on Dr Rosenberg but their customer service sucks. I need to find a new doctor.

Posted on May 26th, 2009

Dr. Rosnberg is on call a lot and should not be due to her rudeness. She acts as if your bothering her when she is on call. She is rude in her office too and is not a good diagnostician.

Posted on May 6th, 2017