Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Natalia V Saprykina has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Obstetric Surgical Procedures
- Menstrual Pain
- Urinary Incontinence
- Pap Smear
- Child Delivery or Birth (Obstetric Delivery)
- Child Birth
- Urinary Incontinence, Stress
- Urinary Incontinence, Urge
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Vaginal Birth after Cesarean
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Saprykina is great: very sharp, insightful, attentive to your questions, concerns. She makes you feel at ease. She will provide you with enough information to weigh your options. She will be honest and streighforward with you, give really good advise, provide encouragement. You feel like you want to come back to see her.
University Of Kansas Medical Center
Dr. Natalia V Saprykina accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Natalia V Saprykina is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Anchorage, AK.