Dr. Natalia E Veselova Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Natalia E Veselova?

Dr. Veselova is my hero

I had been to several rheumatologists, they basically said that nothing was wrong with me. Dr. Veselova diagnosed me with rheumatoid arthritis, treated me, I doing great now.

Uncaring

After going to her office and telling of my wife needs and given a card where to fax record from Albany Med to.It was 20 mile trip to go and total of 40 miles. Then waiting another week now three weeks waiting for help. We were told they didn't accept transfers.which office knew reason a resident Dr. At Albany botch a shot and missed the right area of hand. We heard this doctor was good.and would welcome us as retired. People. SAD TO SAY SHE JUST DID NOT CARE.

I haven't actually seen Dr. Veselova in almost a year. She now has a NP working wth her and she is the one I've been seeing for the past year which I don't like, because Dr. Veselova spent much more time with me, listened to me and helped me more with my R/A. The N/P usually has to leave to ask Dr. Veselova questions I want answers to.

Love Dr. Veselova, spends a lot of time with her patients, listens etc. I would highly recommend her, I'm going to miss her as I am moving out of state.