Dr. Natalie I Bene Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Natalie I Bene?

"Silent" visit's

I went to Dr. Bene with a problem with my scalp. The two times that I went to see her she barely said hello, let alone me understanding what was wrong with me. She did run a test on the bump in my scalp and I did go back for a follow-up visit to see the results, but that was it! I did not press her on what was wrong with me and she did not offer any reason for the problem. I went back to my primary care doctor and have been very happy. I don't know it there is a language barrier that she is not comfortable with, but in hind-sight I know that I would not send anyone to her unless you are prepared to do all the talking.

So Happy

My cheeks were really sunken in, Dr. Bene recommended Voluma, I am so happy with the results. I look so much younger.

Everyone is so friendly!

I definitely recommend Beautiful U Cosmetic Dermatology, from the minute I walked in the door till the minute I left, I felt welcomed and appreciated. Katie and Dr. Bene are wonderful!

advertising works

I drove past the coolsculpting billboard on George street and saw the before and after pictures and the huge phone number. I scheduled the consultation and was very pleased with the whole office staff. everybody was very pleasant and smiled.

wonderful office

I went in for a coolsculpting consult today and was offered to do the treatment today as well. Very pleased with the staff. Everybody was very friendly and efficient.

Moles gone

No sign of the mole on my face. Skin tags are all gone without any scar.

wonderful location

I attended an open house event last week and it was so well organized, food was great, got lots of great stuff in my bag. Wonderul location. I put all my trust in these people

very pleased

had a facial for the first time. So relaxing. My face feels amazing. I will definately be going back

Good Results

I've been coming to Dr Bene for many years even before her new location. I've had very good results from her in the past and continue to seek treatment from her. I've never been disappointed with her work!

Great experience

I went to the office for a laser consult. The lady was very informative and talked to me so i could understand. She even helped me with products which i did buy. Looking forward to going back.

pleased patient

I went to the office for a coolsculpting consult. I was pleased with the price. Right after my consult I asked when I could do it. The lady said I can do It right now. She rearranged what she was doing to accommodate me. I was already off for the day. It was so nice and the treatment was easy

Always a good experience

I'm very satisfied with the care I receive from Dr. Bene. She is very thorough with her exams. Her staff is always friendly.

Dr. Natalie I Bene is similar to the following 3 Doctors near York, PA.