Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Natalie A Bowersox
Dr. Natalie A Bowersox, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brunswick, OH. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Bowersox is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Akron General and University Of Cincinnati Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Natalie A Bowersox has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 48
Nurse (Susan)was good and very friendly. As for the doctor, she lacked friendliness. Didn't even try to get to know me as a new patient. Very set in her own ways and walked out of room not even saying goodbye to my husband and I. I felt like I was just a number and did not feel a connection with her as a doctor.
Dr. Bowersox delivered my 2nd child, and has been my GYN for over 15 years. She is fantastic. Professional, courteous, prompt, thorough. I trust her with my life. She is knowledgeable and keeps current with medical innovations and women's health. I have visited her many times and have always had a great experience.
Terrible doctor. She was covering when my child was born and performed my c section. Long story short it was a traumatic birth and my daughter's arm was broken. She never followed up to apologize or explain what happened. She also was curt and completely lacked empathy when informing us that a c section was necessary. I wouldn't let this doctor touch me againwith a ten foot pole. Do NOT recommend.
Dr. Bowersox is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Albany Medical Center
Dr. Natalie A Bowersox accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCleveland Clinic, 3574 Center Rd, Brunswick, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Natalie A Bowersox in this video.
Dr. Natalie A Bowersox is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brunswick, OH.