Dr. Natalie Burger Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Natalie Burger?

Posted on July 31st, 2015

I have been a pateint of dr. Burger's for five years now. She has always made time to answer questions, to talk about options, and to explain every step of what was happenong. She was there to console me when we lost pregnancies, and shared in our celebration when we finally got through the first trimester successfully. I would highly recommend dr. Burger and her staff to Anyone who is making this journey.

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on April 20th, 2012

I went to see Dr. Burger for PCOS reasons. She is very knowledgable in this area. I have had surgery under her care and she is so kind and followed up with me. At one point, I have to go to the ER for complications and she called the ER ahead of time to tell the ER doctor what I was coming in for and then she followed up with me the next day. Dr. Burger called me herself, not a nurse or assistant, that really made a difference knowing the doctor will take extra time to check on a patient.

Dr. Burger is AMAZING!

Posted on April 10th, 2012

My husband and I had been ttc for over 6 mos. when we were referred to TFC. Upon meeting Dr. Burger I immediately felt comfortable with her and knew that she was sincere about wanting to help us conceive. She was much more compassionate and helpful than Dr. Mehta who was my doctor in the beginning. After several attempts with IUI, we decided to take a break and..voila- we became pregnant. I have no doubt that the procedures performed by Dr. Burger, along with our tenacity helped us to finally become pregnant. She never pushed and was always willing to explain all of the details which was very important. She even called me after our last visit once I was released to my OB to explain something further. If she were an obstetrician I would definitely want her to deliver our baby. I especially appreciate Gaile O. and Kellye C. and their willingness to answer my numerous questions. I would recommend anyone to TFC! Thank you Dr. Burger.

Would recommend Dr Burger to anyone going through fertility treatments

Posted on January 19th, 2012

My husband and I met with Dr Burger after several years of trying on our own with no success. We did an IVF cycle but unfortunately it did not take. I suffer from a condition called polyspermy, more than one sperm enters the egg. Most women suffer from a small percentage of this but mine was over 85%. Dr Burger was so caring and took the time to call my husband and I personally to talk with us about what happened and how rare it was so many of the eggs were fertilized by two sperm. We took a month off from fertility treatments and when we decided to try again Dr Burger took the time to go over all of our options and the different protocols she suggested. She was never pushy about anything and really made us feel comfortable about the options we had. We opted to try again with my eggs and a different protocol which included ICIS. After all the hard times we are pregnant with twins and so excited!! Dr Burger was so amazing with everything my husband and I went through. She really took the time to explain everything and never made us feel rushed or that we are asking stupid questions. She is always in a good mood and always has a smile on her face which is nice to see when you are going through a tough time. I will really miss seeing Dr Burger but am excited to begin this new adventure.

LOVED Dr. Burger

Posted on August 11th, 2011

I have been struggling with infertility for a while and the doctors in my city referred me to TX Fertility Center. Dr. Burger is amazing. She is compassionate, committed and friendly. Her nurse, Gaile, is also wonderful and answered tons of my questions. I will refer ALL of my infertile friends to them!

IVF experience

Posted on August 6th, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Burger. She is very knowledgeable and helps you understand the IVF process, while making you feel comfortable at the same time. I never had to wait more than 10 minutes for my appointment. Her nurses were also wonderful and would call or email be back the same day. They made the process less stressful overall, and my husband and I are extremely happy with the results!

Posted on July 4th, 2016