Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Natalie C Jones has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Viral Cell Transformation
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Jones is a amazing I would recommend her to anyone. She is very personable always puts her patients needs first no matter the time of day or night. No question is a stupid question to her and she makes you feel like a person not just patient doctor relationship . I had a hard time with my second pregnancy and every appointment i went to she took how ever much time i need her to spend with me and exsplained everything to me in great detail i could go on for hours about how amazing of a doctor Dr. Jones is this is just the tip of the ice berg If you need and OB she is most certainly the one to pick
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
21 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Natalie C Jones accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Natalie C Jones is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Plattsburgh, NY.