Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Natalie C Lee has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Abdominal Pain
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Celiac Disease
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Ulcerative Colitis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Can I give Dr. Natalie Lee less than one star? The entire practice for that matter? After waiting 3 weeks for an appointment, I didn't even get to see the doctor! Let me explain. I was asked to arrive 15 minutes early to fill out paperwork. When I arrived, it turned out they hadn't realized they had already had me fill it out online. After waiting in the room for an additional 30 minutes past my appointment time with no explanation, acknowledgement or apology, I was FINALLY taken back to the doctors room where I waited another 15 minutes. Again, no acknowledgment explanation of why my appointment was so delayed, and no apology At which point I finally gave up and left. On my way out, I let them know I was kept waiting more than 45 minutes and again no apology or explanation. Didn't get anything until I called them demanding an explanation and to make sure they wouldn't charge my insurance. Apparently the doctor had another patient who I can only presume went well over the allotted time for about 3-4 appointments. I'm sorry, but if you need extra care time, you book extra appointment time and if you are the doctor, you make the person who needs extra time wait, not the person who has already been waiting 3/4 of an hour. Devastated that I wasted 3 weeks waiting for this appointment when I could have been seeing someone else. After all of the waiting, I am nowhere closer to getting better. My work keeps me out of town most of the month and my time off is EXTREMELY rare and valuable. Livid and beyond upset to have my little precious time wasted with no regard. Very irresponsible of a doctor to take a person's health so flippantly. Will find a new clinic with doctors who are timely and a staff that is empathetic.
Dr. Lee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Eastern Virginia Medical School
Dr. Natalie C Lee accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Western Health Advantage
- Western Health Advantage
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Natalie C Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corte Madera, CA.