Dr. Natalie H Chang Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Natalie H Chang?

Dr. Chang is excellent in her approach to patient care. She uses a scribe so she can focus on the patient and not on typing the visit notes. I never feel rushed or passed over due to the next patient. Dr. Chang addresses what is important to me in a concise and professional manner

Makes false Implications

I saw her briefly in a drop in or as a stand-by physician. I chose her on a list of Doctors because I vaguely remembered this doctor who seemed to be friendly and knowledgeable. I thought of the wrong physician and when I saw her, I had a recall of her making strong remarks of me possibly being unfaithful in my marriage because of stinging which turned out to be a kidney infection. I let that go and when she asked me (as a new patient back in march) of personal questions and medications I took, I told her to the best of my knowledge. in her notes she placed "Refused to answer" as if I chose to lie to her. Why is it so hard to find a professional Doctor these days. i had my last doctor for 10 years, I have been through three so far in one year.

I went to Dr. Chang for many years in San Jose, and dearly miss her. She was the perfect balance between friendly and professional. I had never had a better doctor nor since.

Not thorough nor does she exhibit intellectual curiosity. Seems kind of bothered in general.

Inefficient office

Dr. Chang's office is not well organized. It is hard to get through on the telephone, and there are delays in getting back to me on questions, and requests. There is too much use of a "call center" which is unresponsive. I have had to call my insurance company in order to have needed care. She has a good education and is knowledgeable, but impatient. Perhaps the HMO limits what she can do, but the time and bureaucracy to get things done is very difficult.

Thorough

The staff are competent and congenial. Dr. Chang is the 3rd Dr. I saw before deciding on my plan choice. She listens & explains well.

Dr. Natalie H Chang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Walnut Creek, CA.