Dr. Natalie A Esparza Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Natalie A Esparza?

Terrible

Did not spend time answering questions or even follow up. Poor doctor I would strongly advise to AVOID at all costs.

Worst Dr. I have ever been to!

She and her entire office were very rude and unprofessional. After my visit, I wrote into their website to offer my feedback so that someone else doesn't have the same bad experience. Someone from her office tried to call me once and then emailed me. I responded to both, but was never able to reach anyone. Her office never attempted to reach me again either. I would never refer someone to her or their office.

Saved my life!

thank you dr esparza for taking good care and lissen to my problem

First visit

Dr. Esparza draws immediate confidence with her caring and interested approach to your visit. She treats you as her only patient of the day and her competence and knowledge are obvious. She is easy to reccomend.

TRUST AND CONFIDENCE

Trust and Confidence are the first two things that come to mind. Professionalism and competence are without question. I am an attorney and appreciate a no nonesense approach to a problem. Honesty and candor are essential in developing the first two characteristics I mentioned above. When I was diagnosed with bladder cancer, I was stunned. Dr. Esparza was straightforward with me and calmed my initial panic. She and her staff had a plan - I didn't. Everything has been explained to me and, although it is still too early to announce a definite prognosis, I am confident that everything that can be done is being done. What more can one ask?