Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Natalie L Furgiuele has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Natalie L Furgiuele has the following 3 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Natalie L Furgiuele has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 29
I initially liked her. Both family and friends had recommended her. I felt a little rushed into surgery, but was happy to get rid of the cancer. Fast fwd a few months when I went to have reconstruction and was told afterwards that I had the worst muscle and tissue damage they every saw. I had hope to have my old size back, but will be a cup size or two smaller because of the damage. I would not recommend her. What I recommend...Don't feel rushed, take time and do what is right for you. At the time I just wanted the cancer out, wish I had read some of these reviews before I made my appointment with her.
I waited almost an hour and a half for a scheduled appt. to review my Myriad myRisk profile. Although the profile and subsequent tests came back negative Dr. Furgiuele insisted I have more tests. I truly feel that I was being led around by my insurance. (meaning I have good insurance...so I obviously need unnecessary testing, NOT!) I would not recommend Dr. Furgiuele to anyone.
I was very pleased with Dr. Furgiuele and the treatment process for my breast cancer. Both my husband and I thought she was very professional and took the time to answer any questions we had. Even my visiting nurses and radiation nurses had high opinions of her. I called her cell number once on a weekend to ask a question and she returned my call very quickly.
Dr. Furgiuele is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Dr. Natalie L Furgiuele accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark KeystoneBlue
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWaterdam Medical Plaza, 2001 Waterdam Plaza Dr, Canonsburg, PA
Dr. Natalie L Furgiuele is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canonsburg, PA.