Dr. Natalie Furgiuele Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Natalie Furgiuele?

Posted on February 15th, 2016

I initially liked her. Both family and friends had recommended her. I felt a little rushed into surgery, but was happy to get rid of the cancer. Fast fwd a few months when I went to have reconstruction and was told afterwards that I had the worst muscle and tissue damage they every saw. I had hope to have my old size back, but will be a cup size or two smaller because of the damage. I would not recommend her. What I recommend...Don't feel rushed, take time and do what is right for you. At the time I just wanted the cancer out, wish I had read some of these reviews before I made my appointment with her.

My Risk Assessment

Posted on December 7th, 2015

I waited almost an hour and a half for a scheduled appt. to review my Myriad myRisk profile. Although the profile and subsequent tests came back negative Dr. Furgiuele insisted I have more tests. I truly feel that I was being led around by my insurance. (meaning I have good insurance...so I obviously need unnecessary testing, NOT!) I would not recommend Dr. Furgiuele to anyone.

Posted on September 11th, 2013

Excellent Dr., explained surgery very well, great bedside manner, answered all questions. Have highly recommended to family and friends.

Posted on October 11th, 2012

I found the doctor very knowledgeable and caring. Office staff was very helpful in scheduling testing. would recommend this physcian highly

Very pleased with Dr. Furgiuele!

Posted on July 9th, 2012

I was very pleased with Dr. Furgiuele and the treatment process for my breast cancer. Both my husband and I thought she was very professional and took the time to answer any questions we had. Even my visiting nurses and radiation nurses had high opinions of her. I called her cell number once on a weekend to ask a question and she returned my call very quickly.

Posted on May 23rd, 2012

I have been very satisfied with the care received from Dr. Furguiele over the last 10 to 12 years. My only complaint is the always long wait in her waiting room at an office visit. It's difficult as she only sees patients in my vicinity one day a week. That is very limiting.

Posted on January 24th, 2012

The Dr. was great. SHe was really concerned and explained everything in detail. I was more disappointed in her office staff as they are rude at times. I also was scheduled for an appointment while there office was in a transistion phase to a different location. I was not notified. The office was rude and claimed that she did via mail however I am still waiting for that letter. I had a procedure done and I'm anxious for my results.

Breast excision.

Posted on April 15th, 2011

Furgiuele insisted that I had breast cancer before I even had a biopsy and told me that I needed to have surgery right away. I ended up having a 5-6 inch incision & a large portion of my breast removed for what ended up being a small benign growth. I had post-op complications & called her as directed on the post-op instruction sheet. When I told her that my operative breast was hard & was almost twice the normal size, she told me that was normal. I went to the E.R. against her advise and was found to have a hematoma & infection. I endured unnesessary pain, suffering, multiple complications, & loss of work. This all could have been avoided by having a "core biopsy" which she refused to do. Instead she tortured and mutilated me. She was rude, condescending, abrupt, callous did not use sterile technique in her office when she took care of my open wound. I wrote her a letter & told her how upset I was with my horrible care & surgery outcome, but she never responded. It has been 5 years now, and I am still disfigured and have permanent scarring. I don't have the money for plastic surgery and I am so depressed. I can't believe that a doctor would to this to a patient.

Posted on March 24th, 2011

I did not feel a real comfort with the info given to me. Trust issue with off site surgery arrangements. Limo and private nurse to transfer patient to another site after being sedated for surgery was not acceptable to me.

Posted on July 31st, 2017