Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Natalie A Hodge
Natalie A Hodge is a Doctor primarily located in Benton, KY. She speaks English.
1810 Main St Ste B
Benton, KY 42025
Natalie A Hodge Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Natalie A Hodge's office for more information.
1810 Main St Ste B Benton, KY 42025
More about Natalie A Hodge
Dr. Natalie Hodge founded Personal Pediatrics after spending more than a decade working in a busy St. Louis pediatrics office where she saw up to 35 patients a day. Frustrated with the breakneck pace of today's healthcare system, Dr. Hodge was determined to find a way to deliver highly personalized and unhurried pediatric care. In 2005, Dr. Hodge took an entrepreneurial leap, reinventing the lost art of house call pediatric medicine. She began practicing within a 10-mile radius of her home using a laptop, cell phone and her own car. She also worked with experts to create the infrastructure for the Personal Pediatrics model -- an innovative, secure, web-based portal for recordkeeping, claim filing and prescription services. Today, Dr. Hodge's house call practice in St. Louis serves as the model for the growing nationwide network of Personal Pediatrics affiliate pediatricians. Dr. Hodge was born and raised in Kentucky, where she attended Murray State University and graduated summa cum laude with honors in biology and music in 1991. In 1995, she graduated from the University of Kentucky Medical School in Lexington with a focus in pediatric research. Dr. Hodge then moved to St. Louis where she completed extensive training at Saint Louis Children's Hospital at Washington University. In addition to her duties as Founder of Personal Pediatrics, Dr. Hodge is a member of the AAP as well as the Quality Improvement and Innovation Network of the AAP. She and her husband, filmmaker Bradley Hodge, have three children. Please visit http://www.personalpediatrics.com/ or email [email protected] for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPurchase Pediatrics, 1810 Main St Ste B, Benton, KY
Take a minute to learn about Natalie A Hodge in Benton, KY, in this video.
Natalie A Hodge is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Benton, KY.