Dr. Natalie Light Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Natalie Light?

Natalie Light

Posted on February 19th, 2016

Curt abrupt. Do not go to her. Make another choice.

Worth the wait....

Posted on May 21st, 2013

The first appointment with her... I waited almost 45 minutes. I was annoyed and felt disrespected but then she spent over an hour with me and my anxious husband and helped us felt at ease- listened to every word we said- was extremely professional, polite, and (a rarity these days) was so very friendly with us. Incredibly sympathetic for our struggles to get pregnant. We stayed with her as a doctor and each visit we felt was worth the wait. but then the unimaginable happened and we experienced a end of the first trimester miscarriage where I started to hemorrhage and had to be taken for emergency surgery. Dr. light dropped everything from her schedule-took me to the OR- eased our anxieties, fears, and helped with the pain (both physical and emotional). When we started to try again she collaborated with specialists, followed up with us (even called us herself), and always made my husband and I feel like we were working WITH her as a team. I've learned to take off a few hours of work when I have an appointment with her (at least 2) and I bring a book with me to my appointments. I have never felt rushed and can see why she is a long wait (she has spent over an hour with us on our 20 minute booked appointments too whenever we had an emergency) and she apparently must do this routinely. I am so incredibly impressed with her (which is very hard to do as I am usually a tough judge on character and do not trust a lot of medical professionals) but Natalie Light is amazing. She is hopeful (but honest) and I highly recommend her as a doctor.

Great OBGYN

Posted on January 16th, 2012

I have seen Dr. Light for 3 1/3 years and she delivered my first child and I will be seeing her for my second one. She is awesome at making you feel comfortable and educating you on your pregnancy. I've also seen her or other issues and she is great concerning overall women's health concerns, especially for someone like me who I allergic to everything! I've recommended her to everyone I know! Only downfall- terrible wait times...

Great Experience with this new Doc

Posted on June 20th, 2011

I was in search of a new Ob/Gyn all around Dallas somewhere warm, nice, and welcoming! I found it Natalie was the best Doctor I've had so far and plan on keeping her as my OB. The office staff is so great! and you don't find that at too many places...BUT this office is the best! so if your looking for an upscale OB/GYN office to go to choose this one it is so clean and all in all you feel comfortable!

Caring and Smart

Posted on April 15th, 2011

I was a tricky patient who needed heart surgery during my first pregnancy. Dr. Light made me feel so safe and calm throughout my pregnancy. She reassured me that she had dealt with many high risk pregnancies, and explained exactly how she would deliver my baby and keep me safe from harm. I will always be grateful for her words of wisdom and kindness which got me through a difficult pregnancy safely.

Awesome and non judgemental

Posted on March 22nd, 2010

I am a young mother of a daughter who is now 3 and i still wanted to get on here and rate her best of the best! She is awesome! I went in there thinking I would be frownded on being only 19, however she was caring nice answered all wuestions even when i compared her births to mine she answered them. I was afraid but by the time it came time to give birth, I was calm, and trusted her and she did a great job! Even on my check ups she was very professional and gentle. I reccomend her all the way. The only thing was my wait time was a bit long, there were 4 dr's in that office and they shared rooms.

Posted on October 20th, 2016