Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Natalie K Loewen has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Natalie K Loewen has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Natalie K Loewen has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Natalie K Loewen is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
I went in for a concern. I had pelvic & abdominal pain for over 4 months. She examined me and basically told me nothing was wrong and she made me feel absolutely dumb for even going to see her. It turned out my pain was Ovarian Cancer. It would have been caught early had she shown more concern and tried to figure out the problem. I will NEVER recommend her to anyone.
Dr. Loewen is amazingly accurate, kind, and has a remarkable memory for her patients. I have had her as my gynecologist and obstetrician for over thirteen years and have recommended her to everyone I know, including my daughter. She has helped me with not only medical issues but personal issues as well. She's always willing to listen and gives sound advice. I also have many social issues but feel completely comfortable with her. She's definitely a great doctor without all the uncomfortableness that a gynecologist can sometimes exert.
Dr Loewen was the best OB/GYN I have ever had. I have 4 pregnancies with a different Doctor each time and she was wonderful! She was very supportive of my birthing options and informative as I had questions. I would recommend her to anyone. FYI: because she is so good, it can sometimes be hard to get an appointment and since she does deliver the babies, sometimes wait times in the office can be longer than desired. I didn't mind this because I appreciated her so much.
Dr. Loewen, is nothing short from amazing, she delivered my second baby recently , I had an amazing experience and birth, she is very sweet and explains everything so that you understand. I will definitely continue to see her and will recommend her to anyone I know looking for an OBGYN.... Thanks Dr. Loewen
20 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Natalie K Loewen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- SelectHealth Select Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsIntermountain Obstetrics & Gynecology, 5063 S Cottonwood St Ste 120, Salt Lake City, UT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Natalie K Loewen in this video.
Dr. Natalie K Loewen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.