Dr. Natalie Loewen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Natalie Loewen?

Posted on September 14th, 2016

I went in for a concern. I had pelvic & abdominal pain for over 4 months. She examined me and basically told me nothing was wrong and she made me feel absolutely dumb for even going to see her. It turned out my pain was Ovarian Cancer. It would have been caught early had she shown more concern and tried to figure out the problem. I will NEVER recommend her to anyone.

No reason to be shy.

Posted on August 13th, 2016

Dr. Loewen is amazingly accurate, kind, and has a remarkable memory for her patients. I have had her as my gynecologist and obstetrician for over thirteen years and have recommended her to everyone I know, including my daughter. She has helped me with not only medical issues but personal issues as well. She's always willing to listen and gives sound advice. I also have many social issues but feel completely comfortable with her. She's definitely a great doctor without all the uncomfortableness that a gynecologist can sometimes exert.

Very supportive and helpful

Posted on February 28th, 2012

Dr Loewen was the best OB/GYN I have ever had. I have 4 pregnancies with a different Doctor each time and she was wonderful! She was very supportive of my birthing options and informative as I had questions. I would recommend her to anyone. FYI: because she is so good, it can sometimes be hard to get an appointment and since she does deliver the babies, sometimes wait times in the office can be longer than desired. I didn't mind this because I appreciated her so much.

Nh

Posted on October 3rd, 2011

Dr. Loewen, is nothing short from amazing, she delivered my second baby recently , I had an amazing experience and birth, she is very sweet and explains everything so that you understand. I will definitely continue to see her and will recommend her to anyone I know looking for an OBGYN.... Thanks Dr. Loewen

Posted on February 13th, 2011

Wonderful Doctor! I'd reccomend her.

Posted on February 24th, 2010

Thanks for lying under oath!

poor

Posted on January 29th, 2010

I did not have a good experience with Dr. Lowen. She gave me a C-cection when it was not needed. I hemorrhaged. I had a horrible recovery and still, 2 years later, do not have full feeling around the incision. When I was crying and terrified of a C-cection, she looked at me like I had two heads and said, "I don't know why you are worried..." Hello? Surgery? When really I was dilated to a 6 and she knew she would be there for a few more hours, or do a quick c-cection and be out of there in a 1/2 hour. When I went to my 6 weeks check up I was waiting for OVER and hour. Finally, I left. NEVER saw the Dr. She NEVER called. NOTHING. HORRIBLE experience! Do not go to her.

Posted on September 14th, 2009

Awesome Physician and a wonderful Doctor.

Posted on December 25th, 2016