Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Natalie L Monticciolo has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Natalie L Monticciolo has the following 11 expertise
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
Dr. Natalie L Monticciolo has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 40
I started going to Dr. Monticciolo's practice when I moved to Florida. During my 4-5 visits not once did I meet her or did she see me. It was always a NP. Not that they were good, but I was surprised. I was always told what I had to pay upfront. I paid with no problems. The last time I saw them was 2015. I moved back to STL and receive a call from a collection agency that said I owed her $63.00. My husband called her office and asked them to research it twice and they never returned his call. I have no clue what it is for, never received a bill for it and now, it is on my credit report over $63.00. They have my cell number...no calls. Someone is not doing their job on their end. How sad! Shame on them. I am so glad to be back in good hands in STL.
Saved My Life!! After being ignored by my other doctor about moles and other spots looking different to me, Dr. Monticciolo and her team listened to me and immediately took biopsies of the spots that looked suspicious to her. These were deemed cancerous and she promptly removed them, SAVING MY LIFE!!!
To prevent infection, Dr. put me on antibiotic that made me ill. The second time she wanted to put me on this antibiotic, I told her that it gave me severe diarrhea. She told me to still take it. When I called her office to let her know how ill I now was, she sent me to my primary care physician. Her office did call me 5 days later to tell me that she could not know what antibiotics would make me ill. She had not listened to me when I told her about the serious side effects of the first time.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
21 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Poh Medical Center Msucom
Dr. Natalie L Monticciolo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Humana Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPrestige Dermatology, 4546 Grand Blvd, New Port Richey, FL
Dr. Natalie L Monticciolo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Port Richey, FL.