Dr. Natalie L Monticciolo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Natalie L Monticciolo?

Excellent Dr and staff

I had a great experience at Prestige. The Drs. are very thorough and the staff is very nice.

Discouraged and upset

I started going to Dr. Monticciolo's practice when I moved to Florida. During my 4-5 visits not once did I meet her or did she see me. It was always a NP. Not that they were good, but I was surprised. I was always told what I had to pay upfront. I paid with no problems. The last time I saw them was 2015. I moved back to STL and receive a call from a collection agency that said I owed her $63.00. My husband called her office and asked them to research it twice and they never returned his call. I have no clue what it is for, never received a bill for it and now, it is on my credit report over $63.00. They have my cell number...no calls. Someone is not doing their job on their end. How sad! Shame on them. I am so glad to be back in good hands in STL.

Saved My Life

Saved My Life!! After being ignored by my other doctor about moles and other spots looking different to me, Dr. Monticciolo and her team listened to me and immediately took biopsies of the spots that looked suspicious to her. These were deemed cancerous and she promptly removed them, SAVING MY LIFE!!!

ill after treatment did not listen to patient's comments

To prevent infection, Dr. put me on antibiotic that made me ill. The second time she wanted to put me on this antibiotic, I told her that it gave me severe diarrhea. She told me to still take it. When I called her office to let her know how ill I now was, she sent me to my primary care physician. Her office did call me 5 days later to tell me that she could not know what antibiotics would make me ill. She had not listened to me when I told her about the serious side effects of the first time.

Excellent Experience

Dr. Natalie Monticciolo was the most thorough, understanding, and caring doctors that I have ever had. She biopsied and diagnosed a melanoma on me. She literally saved my life! No other doctor had ever noticed the spot. Even though I was nervous, she was very calming. An excellent experience

She saved my life!

I am so happy I came. She sat down with me and explained my diagnosis and treatment face-to-face, not while she was trying to type on a computer. She had her nurse print out different prescriptions that she wanted to prescribe but spoke directly to me and explained everything. She really cares about me!

Not going back here

Doctor doesn't talk to you, but only talks to her staff when discussing your issue. It's pretty awkward. My questions were not directly answered. The response was given to the assistants in the form of a directive. (i.e. Me to Dr.: My skin is a little dry in this one spot. // Dr to her assistant: Order one unit of xyz lotion.)

Kind caring and board certified

Dr Monticciolo is kind and caring. She saved my life by diagnosing a melanoma on me before it had turned aggressive. She is knowledgeable, thorough, and has an 'eagle-eye'. I'm glad I found her!

She is a fake. Please do not use her as your Dermatologist. She has many many complaints. With her it's about being called a (Doctor) that's it. Not to much knowledge.

Great Doctor!

Awesome dermatologist and staff!!! Anyone looking for a professional, friendly, experienced, knowledgeable and compassionate dermatologist your search ends here.

I had the best experience at Dr. Natalie Monticciolo's office from the moment I mad my first phone call to be seen for a consultation. I have seen several dermatologist for an issue that I have been suffering from for years. I was never satisfied with the results until I was treated with Dr. Natalie Monticciolo. My first consultation went really well the entire staff treated me with such integrity. The nurse and Dr. Monticciolo were very knowledgeable and made sure I understood my issue, the procedure and the process. I was treated with such comfort. I felt confident to move forward the the treatment recommended and i am so glad I did because my result are unbelievably amazing. My scarring was very minimal and it faded very quickly. Everyone is so attentive and courteous. I would recommend Dr. Natalie to all. I finally felt that someone listen to my needs and was able to help me.

Very freindley

I was so happy they got me the same day I called due to my severe rash every one was so kind and friendly what a great experience thankyou

Dr. Natalie L Monticciolo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Port Richey, FL.