Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Natalie M Moulton-Levy has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 38
Fantastic doctor. Kind, attentive, knowledgeable, I can't be happier that I came across her. She correctly identified my condition and is helping me manage it. I love her and have recommended her to many friends. Also, super easy to schedule an appointment and she's always on time. And she always promptly follows up with email. Just great!
I normally don't write reviews, but I was surprised with the prior review that was given to Dr. Moulton-Levy in regards to her leaving huge scars. My husband was referred by a friend to go see her. He was very nervous and she made him feel at ease. She did a small biopsy and quickly followed up with the results. Unfortunately he had to go back for a procedure, and she did a great job with both the cutting and stitching. After that, my husband and I felt very comfortable with her, that I decided to see her for a prior scar that I had from a previous dermatologist. She was able to cut the scar, and injected steroids. I can not be any happier with the results. Now I am currently doing laser treatments with her. She is the best dermatologist that I have been too.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
12 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Natalie M Moulton-Levy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsIntegrative Skin Center Pllc, 2246 N Monroe St, Monroe, MI
Dr. Natalie M Moulton-Levy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monroe, MI.