- Mercy Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Natalie A Roberts DO
Dr. Natalie A Roberts, DO is a doctor primarily located in Oshkosh, WI. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine.
Dr. Natalie A Roberts has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Natalie A Roberts has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
35 Years Experience
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Natalie A Roberts Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Natalie A Roberts
As a specialist in hospital medicine, Natalie Roberts, DO, devotes her time solely to caring for hospitalized patients. She has a special interest in pre- and post-surgery care as well as diagnosing and treating multiple complex health conditions. Dr. Roberts is board-certified in internal medicine. She earned her degree from the Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine in Athens, Ohio. Dr. Roberts completed an osteopathic internship at Brentwood Hospital in Cleveland, Ohio and a residency in internal medicine at Mt. Sinai Hospital in Cleveland. She is a member of the American College of Physicians. A health advocate both on and off duty, Dr. Roberts is an avid long-distance cyclist, swimmer and backpacker.