Dr. Natalie Sohn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Natalie Sohn?

Current patient

Posted on March 4th, 2016

Wonderful physician and staff! Currently seeing Dr. Sohn for pregnancy. She is very comforting and straight forward with her recommendations. She is a busy physician(the good ones always are) but never makes you feel rushed. We are very happy to have Dr. Sohn as our OB!

Posted on September 23rd, 2015

Friendly staff. Very attentive. The Dr. listened and answered any questions or concerns.

Posted on April 21st, 2015

I liked her very much

Love this doctor!

Posted on March 6th, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Sohn by a friend when I got pregnant a year ago. the staff was always friendly, very personable and always made me feel comfortable. I always looked forward to my appointments throughout my pregnancy. Dr. Sohn was great about answering questions and making me feel at ease. I appreciated the fact that I was never scolded for being overweight like I've heard happens to a lot of bigger pregnant women. My baby was late and I had to be induced and I ended up with a C-section. I'm thankful every day for the doctor making that call because my son was nearly 12 pounds and I don't know what the outcome would have been like had i insisted on a vaginal delivery. Sohn has a tough exterior but she's a very kind woman and I hope that I still live in the area when I have my next baby so she can deliver him or her as wel.

Posted on March 5th, 2015

Awesome doctor and great office staff as well.

Worse Practice

Posted on March 4th, 2015

All these glowing reviews must be fake! I can't believe any of them are true, this is the worst office I have ever been to. Dr. is rude as well as staff. Save yourself a trip, find another doctor. Oh, and by the way, the OB/GYN that covers her has a history of missing deliveries.

FNP-C

Posted on February 4th, 2015

As a Family Nurse Practitioner student in 2012, I was fortunate enough to have Dr. Natalie Sohn agree to precept me. This preceptorship not only allowed me to observe her in the hospital setting but also her day to day management of her busy OB/GYN office. I worked side-by-side with Dr. Sohn everyday for 3 months and I consider myself lucky to have been the recipient of her immense knowledge, clinical skills and patient care. Her office staff could not have been kinder or more facilitating to the needs of an NP student. Every person in that office made a considerable and considerate effort to make sure I had what I needed to succeed in my preceptorship. They showed me kindness, professionalism, how to laugh and not take yourself so seriously and made me feel like a part of their team. As for the patients, Dr. Sohn ensured that their rights were protected every time I stepped in to an exam room by asking for their permission to allow an NP student to observe. I quickly found out that her patients adored her and respected her enough to allow her to teach a fellow healthcare professional. I observed Dr. Sohn's professional manner with every single patient and found myself promising that one day I would care for my patients with the same respect, honesty and caring attitude that she does. I met women that have been with her practice for decades because of the way she truly cares about their well being and health. Women of all ages walked in Dr. Sohn's front door and I never met one that wanted to go anywhere else. Today, I am a practicing Family Nurse Practitioner in a busy medical practice with other NPs and when we have patients that are looking for an OB/GYN, I ALWAYS refer to Dr. Natalie Sohn. I trust Dr. Sohn so much that when my niece became pregnant last year, I immediately told her to go straight to Dr. Sohn. Six days ago my great-nephew was born healthy and happy and that is why I am taking a moment out of my day to show my immense appreciation for Dr. Natalie Sohn. Thank you and I wish nothing but the best for you and your practice.

No time for what really matters (the patients)

Posted on January 7th, 2015

A few years ago I decided to give the contraceptive a try. Dr. Sohn suggested an iud. The procedure was done in the office within minutes. A few days after my abdominal began cramping. I called the office and the staff told me that it was normal and that I should take 2 tylenol. The next day I began to experience the same pain but even worse than the day prior. I called the office again and they told me to give it some time so that the iud could settle. A week within from the time the iud was inserted I insisted on goin to see the doctor because I knew something wasn't right. I went in and of course I had to wait at least an hour before my name was called. When I explained the situation, Dr. Sohn looked at me and laughed as if it was a joke. I told her I needed for this iud to be removed because of the amount of pain I was experiencing. The office schedule an outpatient surgery which was supposed to be for an hour max but because of the severity I had to be kept over night for observation. This Doctor never took her time to insert the device properly therefore it migrated into the uterus wall which was causing all that pain. Ever since this procedure my uterus have been accumulating scar tissues around the uterus wall so therefore I have too have surgery to have it cleaned out. I am a healthy person who takes care of myself but after this ordeal my life hasn't been the same. My advice to you all, don't give this doctor another opportunity to pratice on your bodies and get rich of your hard earned money. Find a doctor who is willing to take the time to listen to your needs and concerns instead of spending all your time in a waiting room.

Amazing Doctor and Staff

Posted on April 8th, 2014

Dr. Sohn and her staff are all around amazing! I have so much trust and loyalty in her and her team that I am having her deliver my baby! I drive way out of my way to see her because I know I can trust her diagnosis and find an appropriate treatment if necessary. I would highly recommend Dr.Sohn and her staff.

Posted on April 2nd, 2014

Dr. Sohn is awesome! She and her staff are extremely professional and are caring. I love the atmosphere of the office. Dr. Sohn is very straightforward and puts your rmind at ease of any issues you may encounter. I highly recommend her!

Excellent

Posted on February 7th, 2014

an extraordinary doctor very concerned about their patients and their health ... she made me a surgery because i had a eutopic pregnancy and thanks to the good work I am alive today and in the future im allow to have babys shes very very concerned and a exellent doctor !!

Mrs.

Posted on October 21st, 2013

Excellent surgeon who operated on me. Very caring ,maybe even a perfectionist which is why she seems hurried. Needs to take a bit more time--slow down and relax and listen to us and talk to us. I would however highly recommend her. She is never rude and my body feels better than it has in years thanks to her surgery and I got a first opinion from another doctor first who I did not like at all.