Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Natalie S Mesnier MD
Dr. Natalie S Mesnier has the following 2 specialties
- Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Natalie S Mesnier has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Showing 2 of 2
A Surgeon who takes time to listen!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Natalie S Mesnier - Posted on January 8th, 2018
I had a shattered ankle and Dr. Mesnier was my second surgeon. She repaired an ankle that the other surgeon didn't think could be repaired. I have very little pain and almost full range of movement. An amazing result from a skilled surgeon. I've referred several other people to her and all have been pleased.
Best doctor and Staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. Natalie S Mesnier - Posted on December 15th, 2017
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
18 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Natalie S Mesnier Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- Moda Health Connexus
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
Locations & DirectionsMULTNOMAH ORTHOPEDIC CLINIC, 5050 NE Hoyt St Ste 640, Portland, OR
Dr. Natalie S Mesnier is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Portland, OR.