Dr. Natalie Philbrick Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Natalie Philbrick?

Posted on November 17th, 2017

Excellent doctor........very polite and concerned with my health. Couldn't ask for better.

Very dismissive and condescending

Posted on October 23rd, 2017

Dr. Philbrick is the most rude condescending dismissive indignant put upon health care professional I have ever encountered. Upon entering the room she interrogated me military style and when I failed to mention a past procedure she accused me of keeping information from her. She complained about how doctors have the hardest job and patients come in with a vague symptoms and expectations of her to fix them and said it just doesn’t work that way. These statements followed me asking her to help me figure out why I’ve been feeling so poorly. She was offended when I requested a particular blood test that was suggested to me by a friend and stated when patients have their own ideas for their healthcare it offends her. She said why come see me if you know what to do? I’ve never felt less cared about by a doctor that took an oath to care for others. After reading other reviews online sounds like I’m not alone. I will seek help elsewhere and pray for god to soften her heart and open her eyes.

Posted on July 24th, 2011

Dr Woodworth Reed was able to quickly and accurately diagnose me. As soon as the first does of medication she perscribed kicked in I started feeling better. She is a very kind and perfessional doctor who I would highly reccomend.

Posted on October 13th, 2017