Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Natalie Xu
Dr. Natalie Xu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL, with other offices in Auburn, WA and Tacoma, WA . She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Radiation Oncology and Radiology. Dr. Xu is affiliated with Shands Jacksonville, Shands at Lake Shore and Shands at Vista. She speaks English.
Dr. Natalie Xu has the following 2 specialties
- Radiation Oncology
A radiation oncologist is a physician who specializes in the use of nuclear medicine in diagnosing and treating cancer in a patient.
These doctors work in concert with other cancer specialists in order to determine the best form of treatment for a specific patient. Radiation oncologists are in charge of determining the correct dose of radiation to be used in treatments like radiotherapy and chemotherapy, as well as the appropriate amount of time that radiation should be administered in order to maximize the therapeutic benefits.
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Xu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Shands at Lake Shore
Shands at Vista
Tacoma General Hospital
Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
Shands at Live Oak
Shands at Starke
Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Shands at Live Oak
Assistant Professor, Radiation Oncology
9 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Natalie Xu accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Natalie Xu in this video.
Dr. Natalie Xu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.